Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Bohemian like me

In case you didn't know, the title is a song by The Dandy Warhols, but the only bohemian thing about my morning was a single Bohemian Waxwing I stumbled across in the freezing fog on the way to work. Fortunately because of their distinctive call they're easy to locate if your ears are working OK.

I also managed to come across Bullfinches gorging themselves on emerging buds again this morning, but sadly though I had the camera I didn't have the wonderful sunshine I saw them in a couple of days ago. One day all these planets will align and a good shot will be had.Also saw a Song Thrush heading into some trees with a snail. I could hear it breaking the snail on the anvil but I was disappointed not to be able to see it.

Probably added a few more or less inconsequential ticks to some OS squares, but I haven't swung by Birdtrack yet this morning.

VERY foggy morning (& cold)

A single Waxwing - odd sight this winter

Confiding but quick - LT Tit

Look at me!

Nom nom nom nom

Mouthful
Duloch Park bike "transect"

No comments:

Post a Comment