Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

Dabchick Day

Picked up a Little Grebe on Dalbeath Marsh this morning to lift the Hill of Beath total to 58 (59 - including "forgotten" Curlew from Saturday), and a couple ((pair?) in Duloch Park, Dunfermline too. Only active migration observed was some Pinkies over the house as I left for work, and once more Waxwings were around.

After dipping on Black Guillemot on Saturday, a species which I have still failed to see in Fife - ever - I decided that Sunday would be a day of rest and I determined that I wouldn't look for birds. Stepping out of my back door though I was regaled with manic twittering as the Waxwings had decided to come to see me. There's just no escaping the damn things!

More Waxwings - sigh

Not a big photography day, clearly

Mute Swans in Duloch Park

No comments:

Post a Comment